Zelda Heavens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to Zelda Heavens

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

funniest thing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spirittracksmaster
Webmaster
spirittracksmaster

funniest thing? Empty
PostSubject: funniest thing?   funniest thing? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:53 pm

What is the funniest thing you've said or done?

Me? Once I called the Dollar Tree and asked how much their ketchup was. Razz
Back to top Go down
Invad3rZim
Deku Scrub
Invad3rZim

funniest thing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: funniest thing?   funniest thing? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:35 am

Hmmm I haven't really done anything to desperately funny...

But one time I got a hold of one of my friends cell phones when he wasn't around, and swapped my number on his phone for a girl he had a crush on since way back in 3rd or 4th grade, and just left it alone... I never told him about it, it had the same name and he thought it was still me.

So a couple months pass with him texting her thinking it was me, both oblivious to the swap. So, he plans on having a big guys party where we all would go out and hang out at the movies and then go have a sleep over at his house... kinda of like a party for the beginning of summer, and he ends up inviting her to the sleep over at his house, and she actually shows up to the movies lol! I'm assuming it was out of sheer pity for the poor boy that she came, but I can still remember the look on his face when she walked in the door, priceless... it kind of looked like this smiley -- affraid

Well there is more to the story that happened that night, but alas I should say no more Wink

I smile every time I think about it Razz
Back to top Go down
Serene White
Deku Scrub
Serene White

funniest thing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: funniest thing?   funniest thing? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:16 pm

well, i must say there was this one time...

i have this friend named teresa whom laughs at mostly everything( she laughs at the word "droopy"). she is one of those people who has a laugh that makes you laugh. so when she hystericly laughs, i crack up. i'll teach u how to imagine it...

1. she slowly places a grin on her face.
2. while she smiles, her tongue(however u spell it) is pressing hard against the back of her teeth, as if they're trying to escape.
3. she laughs madly

now doest that make you at least smile? Very Happy

Last edited by Serene White on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : in step 2, it says: while she smiles her- i needed to put: while she smiles(,))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

funniest thing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: funniest thing?   funniest thing? Empty

Back to top Go down

funniest thing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zelda Heavens :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: