Zelda Heavens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to Zelda Heavens

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Competition For a Competition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spirittracksmaster
Webmaster
spirittracksmaster

The Competition For a Competition Empty
PostSubject: The Competition For a Competition   The Competition For a Competition EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:01 pm

We couldn't think of any contests to put for this month. So, we are hosting a contest for September's contest!

The best contest idea wins! The rules are below:

2)You have untill August 30th 11:59pm to post you idea.

3)Have Fun!

Possibly some of the runnerups will be future contests as well.

We will post the winner and the runnerups as soon as the contest is over!

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Invad3rZim
Deku Scrub
Invad3rZim

PostSubject: Re: The Competition For a Competition   The Competition For a Competition EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:05 am

Haha a contest for ideas on the future contests... what a interesting and unique idea xD

Well, not that I know much about forum contests, but I suppose it really depends on what you want, you could have a generic art contest, in which whoever submits the best Zelda fan art wins.

Or perhaps some other work of art like poetry or short story writing maybe set in the Zelda world, of course this wouldn't be me seeing as my creative talents are about as prominent as mud, but I'm sure there are people out there who are good at those things Razz

Whatever you do unless you offer a prize most people won't join though, I suppose its just in the human nature to not give a flip unless there is something out there as a reward... It makes me think we are similar to lazy dogs but whatever lol

But in my opinion its not a bad idea to think about contests, but the Forum only has 3 active members :/ I don't see many contests in the near future xD
Back to top Go down
LegendOfHyrule31
Webmaster
LegendOfHyrule31

PostSubject: Re: The Competition For a Competition   The Competition For a Competition EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Who said we weren't gonna include a prize? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://zelda-heavens.forumotion.com
Serene White
Deku Scrub
Serene White

PostSubject: Re: The Competition For a Competition   The Competition For a Competition EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:33 pm

I dont know, maybe...a contest that requires its contestents to relate as much things to zelda as possible. I dont know...me and my dumb ideas. lol but i like Zims ideas.
*sighs* well whatever the contest might be, just expect me to be there! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Competition For a Competition   The Competition For a Competition Empty

Back to top Go down

The Competition For a Competition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zelda Heavens :: Creative Lodge :: The Arena-
Jump to: