Zelda Heavens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to Zelda Heavens

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Invad3rZim
Deku Scrub
Invad3rZim

Hello Everyone :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone :)   Hello Everyone :) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Hello everyone Smile

I thought I would introduce myself, considering there was a section for it and all. So here I am, I found this site from Youtube and thought I would join. Figured the least that could happen would be I could get updated on the new things about Zelda, so why not Razz

So am I supposed to say stuff about me? Hmmm I enjoy being a nerd and doing all that that entails, being anything from video games to manga, and thats pretty much everything. Oh, and I suppose since this is a Zelda site, my favorite zelda game is The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Smile

On a complete and totally different note, does anyone know why we are able to put what looks like egyptian pharaoh smiley faces in our posts? farao Not that I don't think that its a brilliant idea, but I would ask to whom should I honor for having such a brilliant idea...

farao farao farao

...OK I'm done....
Back to top Go down
LegendOfHyrule31
Webmaster
LegendOfHyrule31

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :)   Hello Everyone :) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Hello there, I'm the webmaster of this here site. Welcome to Zelda Heavens!

And about the smilies, they were default on the forums. farao
Back to top Go down
https://zelda-heavens.forumotion.com
spirittracksmaster
Webmaster
spirittracksmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :)   Hello Everyone :) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Well Welcome to ZH! I'm co-webmaster of ZH. I hope you'll enjoy you time here! =)
Back to top Go down
Serene White
Deku Scrub
Serene White

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :)   Hello Everyone :) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:41 pm

I welcome you to this friendly site! I'm Serene White, and i really hope you enjoy this little site that was created. I might still be at the deku scrub rank, but i know a few things around here! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :)   Hello Everyone :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zelda Heavens :: Community :: New Member's Board-
Jump to: