Zelda Heavens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to Zelda Heavens

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Playthrough

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invad3rZim
Deku Scrub
Invad3rZim

The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Playthrough Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Playthrough   The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Playthrough EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Hello Everyone Smile

Well since this area seems to be a bit empty I thought I would throw up a post about my LP ( Let's Play ) of The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time.

An LP, for anyone who doesn't know, is basically a series of videos that a person plays through a game.

Now, my LP is terrible, and has awful commentary, but the game is what counts, so if you want, come take a trip with me down memory lane as we fight our way through a classic and remember why Zelda is such a great franchise Smile

Well there you have it, I told you I'm not a very good commentator, but alas the game is beautiful so all is well. I really don't know how many videos I'm allowed to have in this post, but if its allowed I may post more, but if not you can continue to watch them on youtube just go to my channel and go to my playlists, of course thats if you want to torture yourself more Razz

Well thats it, hope you guys enjoy, and have a great day Smile
Back to top Go down
LegendOfHyrule31
Webmaster
LegendOfHyrule31

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Playthrough   The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Playthrough EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Very nice job. I like it. Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://zelda-heavens.forumotion.com
Invad3rZim
Deku Scrub
Invad3rZim

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Playthrough   The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Playthrough EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:18 am

Thanks, I appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Playthrough   The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Playthrough Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Playthrough
Page 1 of 1